Showbox, as we all know, is a widely used app for streaming movies, TV Series, anime and cartoons on smartphones. Showbox is very flexible when it comes to compatibility. It can be installed on various devices and OS, even Chromebook. So here we are going to explain everything that goes into installing the Showbox app in Chromebook. Make sure that you follow all the steps correctly and do not miss on anything.
What is Showbox?
Showbox is a popular application in which we can access audio and video files and watch TV shows in High Definition.
Initially, Showbox app only supported Android Smartphones or Tablets. But now, with the help of Emulators, we can Install Showbox on Windows Computers/Laptops. Now the technology has advanced forward and we can install Showbox on Chromebook Laptops/PCs.1
Also See: Install KODI On Chromecast
To install Showbox on Chromebook, we are going to use a Chrome extension called Arc welder.
What is Arc Welder?
It is an Android app testing tool available for Chrome browser by which you can run any Android application on the Computer or Laptop.
Step 1: Installing ARC WELDER on Chrome Browser
- Go to extensions, search for “arc welder.”
- Once the results have come up, click on Add extension.
- After the Arc welder installation is completed, you can directly access it from Apps section.
Step 2: Adding Showbox APK To Arc Welder on Chromebook
- Download Showbox APK To Chromebook. It is recommended to save the APK file on the Desktop of Chromebook to access quickly.
- Now, open ARC welder from “Apps” section.
- You will see “Add your APK” option on Arc Welder.
- Load the Showbox APK file from your Laptop/Computer.
- Click on the Testbutton to Install Showbox on Chromebook using Arc welder.
Now, Showbox is successfully installed on your Chromebook and you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows.