- 1 What is Darkcomet?
- 2 Amazing features Of Darkcomet
- 3 How To Download & Install Darkcomet?
What is Darkcomet?
Darkcomet is a remote administration tool that allows a user to control the system with a Graphical User Interface (GUI). It has many features which allow the user to access remote computer as an administrator.
Amazing features Of Darkcomet
- Active Ports
- Network Shares
- Server Socks5
- LAN Computers
Webcam and Sound Capture
Computer Power Options
- Power off
- Lock Computer
- Restart Server
- Close Server
- Uninstall Server
How To Download & Install Darkcomet?
Let us see how you can download and setup dark comet:
Also See: Best Pokemon Showdown Team
- Download dark comet from the link: http://binbox.io/ZJMpv#H223DhB0
- A TOS will show up.
- Tick the box saying ‘Do not display again the EULA ‘that is located at the bottom left.
- Click ‘I accept‘
- At the bottom left, it will show up a Help Screen, tick ‘Do not show at startup‘ then click ‘Fine‘.
- Click DarkComet-RATat the top left.
- Click ‘Listen to new port (+Listen)‘
- A new window will open, put in your Port then tick ‘Try to forward automatically (UPNP)‘
- Move over to ‘Socket / net ‘located at the very end of the top left border.
- Go to ‘www.canyouseeme.org‘
- Put in the port that you are listened on.
- Now, click DarkComet – RAT again and click Server Module, then click Full Editor (Expert)
- Name your Security Password, and then click the Mutex a few times. The Main Settings are now done. Make sure you un-tick FWB (Firewall Bypass).
- Go to Network Settings.
Configuring Network Settings
- Go to http://www.no-ip.com and register. Click Free DNS
- Put in whatever ID you want for it. Make sure the email is valid because you will need to get it validated.
- Sign in now.
- At the Body, you will see a list of options, click ‘Add Host’
- Copy the settings: Leave IP Address, as that will show as Default your IP address.
- Click Create Host.
- Go back to DarkComet and put in the IP/DNS and Port.
- Click ‘Add ‘and go to Module Startup. Tick the ‘Start the stub with windows (module startup)’ and then leave everything but ‘Persistence installation (always come back). Tick that.
- Go to ‘Stub Finalization ‘at the end. If you are going to get it encrypted then don’t tick UPX (Ultimate Packer Executable) but if you are, leave it off and just have it on “No compression”.
- Tick the ‘Save the profile when stub successfully generated’ and Build the Stub.
- Go to the Client Settings in DarkComet-RAT and then Click NO-IP Updater
- Put in the NO-IP host, Username and Password, then tick ‘Auto update your no-ip DNS when your IP change‘
- Now, run the stub that you generated in a Sandbox to test, and you will show up!
How To Use Darkcomet?
Now you can do several actions like –
- Popping messages
- Hiding Desktop
- Unauthenticated access to their Wi-Fi
and much more …. !